Tuesday, November 21, 2006

singapore

If I'm born a man in my next life I want to be born in Singapore... All these beautiful women with amazingly perfect skins wearing these short skirts and shorts and those skimpy top tanks... Actually If in my next life I'm born a woman I'd also like to be born in Singapore. Singapore combines the eficiency of some western countries with the stillness and the warmth of the asian countries.
Coming from Indonesia everything seems more magnificent and ultra modern. Big leds screens on the streets, tampons on the shelves of the supermarkets, women showing hair, neck, shoulders, beautiful long legs... I feel like it's impossible that these two worlds, and many more, are able to co-exist but they are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, hello estuviste en Singapur? Yo creo que para mi será un shock cuando salga de este país y vea algo diferente. Uno se acostumbra a su entorno, a mi me gusta. Igual seré feliz,
Saluditos,
Juana