Wednesday, September 05, 2007

new year´s list

Sirens and alarms went off around all my friends and family because not long ago it has been my birthday and I dared to be incommunicated during the whole day and for days after.
I feel light and happy anyway. I´m sorry for those of you who were worried for a while. A friend confessed he was thinking I had fled the country again and I had gone to a tropical paradise and, by now, I would be making love with a tall asian guy (if there´s any) on a beach at sunset. What a pity! I feel able to do something like that ´cause I´ve done it already but it´s not the case.
I have been meditating for ten days and although my entire body is aching, my soul is smiling from the inside to the outside. In these ten days incommunicated many things passed through my mind but the ones that matter are those which stayed.
Therefore I have made a list of little things I want to take up this new year of mine ( Buddhists have a calendar, Muslims have a calendar, Christians have a calendar, I also have my own calendar!)
1) Swimming.
2) Taking an English Course.
3) Visiting Fritanga and Amicca in Sevilla.
4) Riding, even more, my bike ,-)
5) Recuperating my practice of Thai Massage
6) Keep on meditating
7) Being a better person
8) Smiling more
10) ...

No comments: