Friday, September 07, 2007

hakuna matata

The Dutch Gentleman that I met last year in Thailand wrote to me an e-mail during my retreat days telling me I had a responsibility towards my blog readers, scolding me because I had disappeared for such a long time.
Alright If I have a responsibility and an obligation towards the readers, then you all, readers, also have a responsibility towards me and this means that you should pop up from time to time and leave a comment on the blog so I know you are there. I think it just doesn´t work like this.
I think I should write when my heart tells me to and when I feel like sharing my thoughts, dreams and ideas. If this blog became an obligation to me, I would just quit it. This is me!
So thanks for worrying Mr. Dutch Gentleman but I´ll keep on writing until I feel like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bien dicho, uff que mal suena eso de responsabilidad virtualizada.

javier h.

Unhinged Monica said...

je je