Tuesday, August 07, 2007

mr wilson rides a bicycle



Mr. Wilson is a friend of mine whom I discovered while traveling. From far away he would be with me keeping me company and sharing dreams and laughs. Now that I have come back I see Mr. Wilson from time to time but I speak to him quite often.


Mr. Wilson has been through a lot this year and he has taken up hobbies he had long ago abandoned. A couple of months ago, he told me he had bought a bicycle. At the beginning I did not pay too much attention to this new hobby of him as many people buy bicycles that end up in the garage for want of a better place.


When two weeks ago I phoned Mr. Wilson up to get together and have a drink, he surprised me as he always does. He was out of town heading towards the South of France with some friends and their bikes. They were going to spend a week riding their bikes across southern France. Just then I realized how important this new passion of his had become. Mr. Wilson is a bundle of surprises.

No comments: