Monday, July 09, 2007

life

Just when I was thinking about taking a break and stop blogging for a while (because I thought I didn't have anything to write about) just then I got an e-mail that has waken me up, it has made me rush to the computer.
The main purpose of this blog has always been me. I started blogging while travelling to avoid forgetting because I knew my memories would eventually fade and I would start forgetting places, people, food... And I did not want that to happen, so I started writing and eventually you started reading but the main goal has never been being read.
From time to time I myself go back and read things that I wrote long time ago (or so it seems) and it feels it wasn't me who wrote them. It feels weird. But I like it because I go through my experiences as if they were someone else's.
I got that e-mail an hour ago, an e-mail from a friend whose near future plans have failed. I don't think I can really know how he feels although I have been through similar experiences when you feel that all the work you've done is worth nothing. All plans have vanished. Now more than ever I want to wish him the best.

No comments: