Monday, June 11, 2007

my poor knees


This weekend I have had my first bike accident in Madrid. Sunday morning I was riding across the Retiro Park when I could hardly avoid a roller skater who was going the same direction I was going. I actually run him over.


The result is a few massive bruises all over my painful legs and some cuts. He was ok. He was wearing helmet and knee and elbow pads. I am thinking about doing the same.


The drama continues as I went to the traumatologist this morning and he said that I have very high knee caps apart from ex-centric knees and out of the mechanical axis. Here you are! They are actually not such bad knees but all this technical stuff means that I will be suffering from now on which I have already experimented in the past year or so: pain and discomfort in both my knees. There are worse things.

No comments: