Thursday, May 24, 2007

who told you that?

Don´t you worry knowing that what you write anyone could read it? No, I answered some months ago, not really understanding the depth of the matter. Now people I hardly know enquired about details of my life really accurately. Stuff I haven´t told but I have written about. Stuff they not only read but also remember.
When you write, the stuff you write about doesn´t belong you any more, it leaves you, it´s freed, it´s shared, it´s wiped out from your life. When somebody comes up and reminds you of it, suddenly things do not match. It´s like a secret that has been divulgated.
Only people that write on the blog in answer to what I post are classified in my mind as ¨readers¨, the rest are just people with no faces. So when my brother asks me on the phone where I am planning to travel this time or a friend of a friend comments on my problems in Indonesia with my passport, there´s a kind of mental disconnection. One thinks who told you that? and seconds later, one answers, It was me! I wrote it on the blog!

2 comments:

Damian said...

So true.

Anonymous said...

no te preocupes es igual hablar que escribir, los demás estamos poseidos por el logofalocentrismo.

javier h.