Saturday, April 28, 2007

cajón de sastre (15)

"He leído demasiados libros, no digo muchos, sino demasiados" Estupenda frase del monólogo de Vicky Peña en la obra Homebody/En Kabul.
"I have read too many books, I do not mean a lot, but too many" A fantastical sentence by Vicky Peña in the play Homebody/ Kabul.
"Aprovéchate de mi, estoy blandita" Una compañera de caminata tras mis insistentes cabezadas de vuelta del monte en el tren. El cansancio era terrible.
"Take advantage of me, I am very cosy" A trekking companion after my persistent nods going back to the city on a train. I was so tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello unhinged!

if you did overcome the tiredness, remember that I owe you a photo. yes, that photo! Se sirve al caminar. you didn't forget, did you?
so long.
i.

Unhinged Monica said...

You can send it to me : mss75@hotmail.com


Thanks!