Wednesday, December 17, 2008

underground freaks

Two nights ago, we were chatting in the kitchen, as usual, and one of my flatmates said I don't like to go on the Circle Line because everybody is so ugly there! I couldn't help laughing my head off as I am a frequent user of that particular underground line and, therefore, I am one of those ugly people commuting on that line.

Yesterday, I hopped on one of the Circle Line trains early in the morning to go to the doctor's and as I sat down I couldn't help smiling again recalling the previous night talk. I must admit that it is true that in certain places people are more beautiful than in other ones and that, the Circle Line is one of those places where you can admire not-that-handsome people (including me).

And then, again, I believe Beauty does not exist as a separate entity.

No comments: