Saturday, March 01, 2008

writing

I have to write an essay about the most memorable holidays I have ever had. I am not in the mood for writing, especially about my most memorable holidays. I keep avoiding the moment of sitting down in front of a blank piece of paper. It feels awkward to share with somebody you really do not want to intimate experiences of your life. I could make it up but then I can't.

The most memorable holidays.... The day it all started, it started like any other day. I have this sentence stuck in my head. I don 't know where I picked it up but it's here with me. The most memorable holidays are usually those which are not meant to be memorable. The ones you don't expect.

I wrote pages and pages on India but nothing worth handing in. I wrote about the Andaman Islands, I wrote about Burma... It is just not there any more. I am not inspired....

No comments: