Monday, February 26, 2007

if



If it weren't because people still speak a language I can hardly understand. If it weren't because they are smaller and thinner than me. If it weren't because they keep on eating soups with chopsticks... I would say I am back in the West. But I am not, I am just back in Thailand.

Coming from Lao, Thailand seems so stressful, busy, modern...western. I am happy I am here so in the time I have left in Asia I can actually try to get used to many things that I will have to face very soon back in Spain.

Lao is such a laidback, easy going country, that it is difficult to go back to the stream speed. I think I am not going back anyway.

Left behind are the Irrawady dolphins and the boat trips. Left behind the hammock hanging in front of my hut. Left behind my particular french clown, he made me laugh so hard. Ahead only future.


No comments: