Wednesday, January 03, 2007

the power of random

I left Sumatra a week ago and, during this time, rain has not stopped from pouring down. There have been landslides and floods all over the island.
In the Celebes a commercial plane has crashed. Nearly a hundred people have died.
Now I am in Thailand. There were six bomb blasts on New Year´s Eve in Bangkok and subsequently in other cities.
I am safe and sound although I cannot help thinking that I have been getting away all this time. I guess it´s not my time. Furthermore I say to myself that all the events I´ve been through have helped me out. Many others are not able to say so.

2 comments:

Cardiac Bob said...

I like your blog, keep it up.

Unhinged Monica said...

Cheers cardiac!

I feel flattered that people who don´t know me at all, still like the stuff I write....