Monday, January 01, 2007

minimal stories

I want to thank all those people who I have had the pleasure to meet last year, because they shared their minimal stories with me and those minimal stories are, in fact, very very big for me.

Eduard, back in India. I'd love to share his life philosophy and say things like "Nos vemos a posteriori!". He made me laugh so much.

Maria who is always preparing, thinking, doing, dancing, ....living... she reminds me of that "I don't have time to get depressed... I am too busy at the moment"

Chris and Yotam with whom I lived some amazing adventures on the Andamans.... our private paradise.

Babeth and Jean Paul who taught me a bit of French and many more things on that island...

James and Vere, the two half-Kiwies. One working part-time on the Antarctica, the other one, capturing life with his camera. James taught me to understand your own family better. Vere, Vere, with that name that actually sounds to me like "beer", by observing him i learned so much about me.

Mike and Rany in Sumatera. Two great people. As simple as that.

Jos and Arnold who had the kidness to share some of their wisdom and amazing stories with me and Cris. Some of those stories dated back to the Second World War and who danced and danced with us...

I feel so grateful. I am so lucky.

No comments: