Thursday, February 01, 2007

luang nam tha views














This morning I went out on my orange bicycle and these above are some of the things I saw.
On the left it's the pum pao, a game that you can find on every laotian road. You pay around 1.000 kips and you have to throw three darts to the balloons, if you are lucky enough to reach them then you get a prize that is usually some food or drink. This morning I didn't do too bad, I exploded 2 balloons therefore I got a couple of rice cookies. Delicious!
The next image is a picture of the "candies" the kids were having at the fair around a temple. They were crazy about them, every one had one and the lady who was cooking them had the largest queue in the whole fair.
At the bottom a young white water buffalo. The white ones are more bizarre than the black ones.

No comments: